Jasmine Apartment – Central Edinburgh
To accommodate two adults, the apartment offers 2 bedrooms with bunk beds. The apartment sleeps 2
There is a seating area with a TV with a DVD player and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, and an oven. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Edinburgh Waverley Station is within a 30-minute walk of the Jasmine Apartment – Junction Street.
Edinburgh Military Tattoo is a 10-minute drive away. Leith is a great choice for travellers
interested in castles, monuments and museums.
All units feature a cable TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.
- Business centre
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Check in: 16:00 till 21:00
- Early check-in available on request
- Check out: 11:00
- Late check-out available
- Child Policy: Children welcome
- Pets: YES pets
Points Of Interest
- Easter Road Stadium – 0.6 miles
- Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre – 0.7 miles
- Royal Yacht Britannia – 0.7 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre – 1.1 miles
- Omni Centre Edinburgh – 1.1 miles
- Calton Hill – 1.1 miles
- Nelson Monument – 1.1 miles
- Newhaven Heritage Museum – 1.2 miles
- Meadowbank Stadium – 1.2 miles
- Holyrood Abbey – 1.2 miles
Once a seaport town, Leith was incorporated into Edinburgh in 1920 amidst controversy and maintains its own identity. Leith Walk connects the city with its primary port where the Water of Leith feeds into the Firth of Forth. Visitors can tour the Britannia, which for 44 years was the Royal Family’s private yacht. Golfers may want to stop at Leith Links where the rules of the game were devised in 1744.
The preferred airport for Jasmine Apartment is Edinburgh (EDI) – 12.2 km / 7.6 mi.