Terms & Conditions – Tony Asga Apartments
These terms and conditions apply to any person that makes a booking (the “hirer”) using tonyasgaapartments (“tony asga”). This includes telephone bookings, bookings made via any partner/affiliate referrals and bookings made through any of the tonyasgaapartments websites/brands. The contract also covers any property owners/managers (“Principals”) choosing to advertise their properties with tonyasgaapartments and any partners/affiliates that.
Making a booking
- The hirer should also refer to the terms and conditions imposed by the property manager (“the Principal”), which are available during the booking process of each property
- Tonyasgaapartments acts as a disclosed agent between the hirer and the Principal.
- A contract of booking is made between the hirer and the Principal at the point where the booking is fully confirmed. This does not include the automated email sent out by the booking system confirming the dates you have entered, your personal details, etc. You will receive full confirmation from the Principal shortly after your booking has been made.
- Every effort is made to ensure all prices are correct. However, due to the complex pricing structures often in place and the potential of human error, tonyasgaapartments and the Principal reserve the right to cancel or decline any bookings that are priced incorrectly.
- Tonyasgaapartments is not obliged to accept any bookings and may turn bookings down at their sole discretion.
- In the event of any cancellation made by the hirer, the 100 % paid at the time of booking is non-refundable. For information on any amounts charged by the Principal in the event of a cancellation
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATES please note any cancellation or modification or in case of no- show the total price of the reservation will still be charged and no refunds will be given. Please refer to the terms and conditions issued by the Principal. Please consider obtaining personal holiday insurance to cover this and other potential losses.
- Tonyasgaapartments aims to give the earliest notice possible in the event of any cancellations or declined bookings. However tonyasgaapartments will not be held liable in any way for cancellations or declined bookings made by the Principal. Any claims for compensation must be made directly to the Principal.
- Tonyasgaapartments will make every effort possible to find alternative accommodation at a suitable price in the event of a cancellation or a declined booking. However tonyasgaapartments will not be held responsible or liable if alternative accommodation cannot be found.
- Please note that as the properties advertised can have different owners/managers, in the event of several properties being booked by the same person they will still be treated as individual bookings unique to each specific property.
- Tonyasgaapartments make every reasonable effort to ensure that descriptions of properties are accurate at all times. However tonyasgaapartments are not liable for misrepresentation of properties/condition of properties. All disputes must be made directly to the Principal.
- The time of booking unless prior permission is sought. This is particularly applicable to properties that charge for additional guests.
- During your stay the hirer shall not sub-let the premises, facilities or services booked, or any part thereof. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the party size agreed at
- The hirer binds and is obliged to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
- The hirer shall, at all times, keep the hired premises in a clean and tidy condition and leave them in this way. A charge may apply for an unreasonable amount of cleaning at the termination of hire.
- The hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of their party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents, neighbours or occupiers.
- The hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let
- The hirer undertakes to permit the Principal reasonable access to the property.
- The hirer undertakes to relieve the Principal from any liability for damage or injury however caused by any member of their party.
- The Principal accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the hirer’s party or their property, however caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
Term of Duration and Cancellation
Tonyasgaapartments has the right to cancel this agreement with immediate effect for any or no reason.
Upon the cancellation of the agreement, the Affiliate shall immediately return to Tonyasgaapartments any and all materials, over which Tonyasgaapartments has a proprietary right, that are in the Affiliate’s possession. The Affiliate shall also immediately remove any hyperlinks and materials, over which tonyasgaapartments has a proprietary right, from the Affiliate’s web site and/or the web sites of the Affiliate’s agents.
Users that utilise Tonyasgaapartments facilities and services and all information relating to such Users shall remain the property of tonyasgaapartments at all times
CANCELLATION if cancelled or modified up to 30 days before arrival no fees will be charged if cancelled or modified later or in case of a no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged PREPAYMENT the total price of the reservation will be charged at least 30 days prior to arrival.
**We reserve the right to process further charges to the credit card provided should the incidental charges exceed the pre-authorisation amount of £100.00 – £200.00**
Further charges may include incidental items including but not limited to, breakages, damage to the property, additional cleaning costs due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, breaches of terms and conditions such as smoking in the apartments or causing disturbances to other guests enjoyment within the property. Deposits may also be used in the event of unauthorised extra guests within the apartments. Should the costs exceed the value of the Security Deposit the guest agrees to indemnify Tonyasgaapartments for the damage, additional cleaning costs or another charges and agrees to pay all costs of recovery including legal costs and all other expenses.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to refuse check guest in if: – required documents are not present on arrival
- – guest is not able to provide security deposit as above
- – guest is under the influence of drink or drugs,
- – guest is unsuitably dressed
- – guest behaves in a threatening, abusive or other unacceptable manner.
All apartments are non-smoking and a charge of one night’s stay will be charged for any breach of this clause.
The guest hereby gives consent to Tonyasgaapartments to charge the guests credit card for all reasonable charges incurred as above which may not be covered by the Security Deposit. General use of the website
We shall not ask you to supply any personal data as a condition of your use of these sites. We will only ask for personal data to provide a particular product or service such as making an online reservation, or subscribing to receive further information from us. The provision of data by you is voluntary except where otherwise stated. Should you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our features..
Not included in apartment price: £ 10.00 Cleaning fee per stay
WE AT TONYASGAAPARTMENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE PRICE ON 1ST AUGUST TO 30TH AND ALSO AT HOGMANY ON ANY GIVEN YEAR