Tony Apartment – Central Edinburgh
Nestled in the heart of the City Centre, Edinburgh’s New Town is a World Heritage Site, historic European Capital and home to the Annual International Festival and Fringe.
Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street Gardens, theatres, cinemas, concert halls, museums and art galleries are all within very easy reach. Regular bus and tram services operate from the city centre to surrounding areas.
The apartment comprises a living room with satellite TV and a DVD player, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a bathroom fitted with a bathtub and a shower. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also available at the property.
Guests can prepare meals in the property’s kitchen or visit one of the many cafés and restaurants in the surroundings of the accommodation. Several supermarkets are within walking distance.
New Town is a great choice for travellers interested in restaurants, shopping and food.
All units feature a cable TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.
- Business centre
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Check in: 16:00 till 21:00
- Early check-in available on request
- Check out: 11:00
- Late check-out available
- Child Policy: Children welcome
- Pets: YES pets
Points Of Interest
- Assembly Rooms – 0 miles
- Royal Scottish Academy Art Gallery – 0.1 miles
- Princes Street Gardens – 0.1 miles
- Scott Monument – 0.2 miles
- National Gallery of Scotland – 0.2 miles
- Princes Mall – 0.2 miles
- Museum on the Mound – 0.3 miles
- Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre – 0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Castle – 0.3 miles
- National War Museum – 0.3 miles