Sakina Apartment – Central Edinburgh
The apartment comprises a living room with satellite TV, a CD and a DVD player, a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also available. The property’s kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances for guests to prepare meals.
There is also an array of cafés, supermarkets and restaurants serving regional and international cuisine in the surroundings of Sakina Apartment- Scottish Parliament 2.
All units feature a cable TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.
- Business centre
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Check in: 16:00 till 21:00
- Early check-in available on request
- Check out: 11:00
- Late check-out available
- Child Policy: Children welcome
- Pets: YES pets
Points Of Interest
- Our Dynamic Earth – 0.1 miles
- People’s Story Museum – 0.1 miles
- Scottish Parliament – 0.2 miles
- Palace of Holyroodhouse – 0.3 miles
- John Knox House – 0.3 miles
- Museum of Childhood – 0.3 miles
- Brass Rubbing Centre – 0.3 miles
- Arthur’s Seat – 0.3 miles
- Surgeon’s Hall – 0.3 miles
- Holyrood Abbey – 0.3 miles
With narrow, winding streets and alleys, this mediaeval district is a contrast to New Town. Acting as the main artery, the Royal Mile begins at Edinburgh Castle and ends at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Royal Family’s residence. Many tourist attractions are found in Old Town including the National Galleries, Royal Museum, and St. Giles Cathedral.
The preferred airport for Sakina Apartment is Edinburgh (EDI) – 11.6 km / 7.2 mi.