Aishia Apartment – Central Edinburgh
Nestled in the heart of the City Centre, Edinburgh’s Old Town is a World Heritage Site, historic European Capital and home to the Annual International Festival and Fringe. Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street Gardens, theatres, cinemas, concert halls, museums and art galleries are all within very easy reach. Regular bus and tram services operate from the city centre to surrounding areas.
The apartment comprises a living room with satellite TV and a DVD player, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a bathroom fitted with a bathtub and a shower. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also available at the property.
Guests can prepare meals in the property’s kitchen or visit one of the many cafés and restaurants in the surroundings of the accommodation. Several supermarkets are within walking distance.
All units feature a cable TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.
- Business centre
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Check in: 16:00 till 21:00
- Early check-in available on request
- Check out: 11:00
- Late check-out available
- Child Policy: Children welcome
- Pets: YES pets
Points Of Interest
- People’s Story Museum – 0.1 miles
- Our Dynamic Earth – 0.1 miles
- Scottish Parliament – 0.2 miles
- John Knox House – 0.2 miles
- Museum of Childhood – 0.3 miles
- Brass Rubbing Centre – 0.3 miles
- Palace of Holyroodhouse – 0.3 miles
- Surgeon’s Hall – 0.3 miles
- Arthur’s Seat – 0.3 miles
- Holyrood Abbey – 0.3 miles
With narrow, winding streets and alleys, this mediaeval district is a contrast to New Town. Acting as the main artery, the Royal Mile begins at Edinburgh Castle and ends at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Royal Family’s residence. Many tourist attractions are found in Old Town including the National Galleries, Royal Museum, and St. Giles Cathedral.
Nearest Major Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) – The preferred airport for Aisha Apartment is Edinburgh (EDI) – 11.6 km / 7.2 mi.